[CinCV TNG] Can't disable ladspa

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:51:56 CEST 2018

yes.. for sure!  I do not intend to drop the gui.  Originally, the
implementation
was just streams with cin5 controls, was streams and lv2 controls, then it
changed to streams, controls, and output control updates... mostly due to
the
testing and feedback you provided (thanks!).  The configure.ac autoconfig is
now quite badly abused.  Originally, including the gui was an after thought,
and optional.  But now, I think I would just prefer to either build with
lv2 or not,
not tweak the build for pieces (like a gui interface).  Sorry for the
confusion.

gg