[CinCV TNG] [impr] GMIC effects

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Sat Jun 2 04:20:44 CEST 2018

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 06:11:55PM +0200, Sam wrote:
> I only have the concern that if we remove plugins, some users will
> complain again because they are missing.

If the plugins were removed but remained easily available from some kind of
repository then I don't see major problems.  People who needed them could
just install those plugins and be happy.  The difficulty would be if the
plugins were removed and became unavailable (or were so difficult to track
down or install that only developers could understand the process).  For
users whose historical projects made use of the removed plugins, those
projects could no longer be revisited in a newer version of the software.
This would be a real pain.

Regards
  jonathan