[CinCV TNG] [impr] GMIC effects

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu May 31 22:25:38 CEST 2018

This is useful information. I will try compiling the Greycstoration
plugin to get some experience with it.

In Natron Compositing the rendering speed of the GMIC plugins is slow.
It seems to be a general problem of GMIC.
After your feedback, I don't think the effort-benefit ratio is right
now, as the wish list is long and there are some more important things
to do. I like to experiment and will test all GMIC effects in Natron
Compositing and share my experiences with you. On this basis, it may be
possible to filter out particularly useful plug-ins and decide at a
later date whether the integration effort would be worthwhile.

Sam

P.S.: Thanks again for the integration of the Calf plugins! With these
plugins you can do great things!