[CinCV TNG] [impr] GMIC effects

edouard chalaron e.chalaron at xtra.co.nz
Thu May 31 00:49:49 CEST 2018

On top of my mind, its not multithreaded. And usually applies to 1
frame.Therefore waiting for 1 min for a frame is not a major deal, when
you have 1000 of them ... that's where it's start to hurt.Now having
said that, Renderfarm could be an option, or run at night. But for a
live session , not so much.
Again .. there is nothing urgent only people in a rush :-DCheersE