[CinCV TNG] [impr] GMIC effects

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu May 31 00:45:12 CEST 2018

Thanks for the additional information. The working speed of the GMIC
effects is indeed slow, which I also experience at Natron Compositing.
My idea was just a wish for the future. There are probably more
important tasks to be done at the moment. But it's good to know that
there were existing solutions that can be used in the future.

Sam