[CinCV TNG] New proposal: "replace thumbnails-frames with colour"

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:04:32 CEST 2018

IgorBeg:

We understand your request and the reason for it.  It sounds like colour
would be useful so I will put this on GG's list to see if it can be
programmed in.

Meanwhile, it could be of some help to change the name of the track in the
Patchbay.  For example "Video 1" could be changed to be more descriptive
like "Sunset"; then Video 2 could be changed to reflect what is on that
media.

Thanks for the input, gg/Phyllis