[CinCV TNG] Provide an user friendly gui for ffmpeg plugins? (GG Cin)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 15:04:20 CEST 2018

Try it on F_colorbalance.  We will be working on Leap 15 today so will
check it out here to see if something works differently there than Fedora.
I am "guessing" that you might have tried it on an INT that ranges only
from 0 to 1 in which case you have to hold down the slider the entire time
while sliding because the line is not divided in intervals but is 0 on 1
end and then 1 on the other end.  But it really should be working the same
as the Calf LV2 simplified gui does.  I will let you know how Leap goes
here.   gg/phyllis