[CinCV TNG] Audio Calf lv2 plugins WITH glitzy ui checked in -- note build changes necessary - GG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 05:05:13 CEST 2018

Sam,

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 2:33 AM, Sam <cinelerra at posteo.de> wrote:

> Awesome! It works! The Elison workaround was undone before compiling. That
> means it works without workaround for Leap users.

Thanks so much for testing as we obviously were unable to here without the
affected intel elision problem.

> P.S.: I only noticed one little thing. The Input Levels and Output Levels
> show nothing. It would be nice if the UI would start automatically when the
> plugin is opened.

With today's late GIT checkin, the Input/Output levels and the LEDs which
come on to show over the line now are functional and we think all Calf
plugins are working -- I think it would take an expert Audio person to
point out any anomalies at this time.

Tomorrow GG will work on a preference to allow for the glitzy UI to
automatically come up.

Also, I loaded the Linux Studio Plugins per Glen's suggestion and only the
ones ending in GTK appear to work.  I have loaded the x42 plugins but can
not get them to show up yet.  More work to do!!     GG/Phyllis