[CinCV TNG] Audio Calf lv2 plugins WITH glitzy ui checked in -- note build changes necessary - GG

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat May 26 10:33:41 CEST 2018

Awesome! It works! The Elison workaround was undone before compiling.
That means it works without workaround for Leap users.

My goodness, how good these Calf plugins are. This is a whole new level
of work. Dubbing the audio recordings is so easy. Tutorial follows as
soon as my injured arm is better :-)
Thank you very much for this hard and really impressive work.

Sam

P.S.: I only noticed one little thing. The Input Levels and Output
Levels show nothing. It would be nice if the UI would start
automatically when the plugin is opened.