[CinCV TNG] [impr] Time in compositor

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:41:45 CEST 2018

The below is a good idea, but

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 10:42 AM, Sam <cinelerra at posteo.de> wrote:

> ...It works very well for the viewer, but not for the compositor....
> suggest to integrate the timer/time in the compositor, so that you can also
> see in the maximized window where you are at the moment.
>
> GG is always concerned about using up the space here -- I think is would
look more consistent to add the timer in the compositor too.  We will keep
that in mind if he ever gets past the LV2 stuff and catches back up with
other email.  He is working on getting the waveforms to show up in the
glitzy gui and then still has to figure out why the 14 Calf glitzy-gui
which you tested don't come up at all.    gg/Phyllis