[CinCV TNG] [impr] Time in compositor

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed May 23 18:42:53 CEST 2018

I have also noticed another possibility for improvement. When
recapitulating my project I often maximize the compositor window to
better see the video and the details. With the maximized compositor
window, however, the timer/time is not visible. I have to minimize the
compositor window to see the time of the main window. It works very well
for the viewer, but not for the compositor. I think Igor has already
made this suggestion. I agree with his opinion and suggest to integrate
the timer/time in the compositor, so that you can also see in the
maximized window where you are at the moment.

Sam