[CinCV TNG] Audio Calf lv2 plugins WITH glitzy ui checked in -- note build changes necessary - GG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:13:08 CEST 2018

Sam, thanks for the feedback.  I was wondering about the results here.  I
confirm that the lack of glitzy UI for the below list is almost the same on
Fedora with the exception of Multi Chorus and Wavetable (when used alone
while not playing) do come up.  I do not have either a Vinyl or a Multi
Spread which you do on Leap, which I think means that different O/S may
have had different Calf LV2s available.  Good to know.

I do want to point out that despite the lack of Glitzy UI, the simplified
text initial version does function for at least some of the plugins.  For
example, the Tape Simulator Input Gain and Output Gain slider bar changes
take effect.

> To help you testing, here is a short feedback.
>
> The following Calf plugins do not start the UI:
> =======
>
> Analyzer
> Equalizer 12 Band
> Equalizer 5 Band
> Equalizer 8 Band
> Monosynth
> Multi Chorus
> Multi Spread
> Multiband Compressor
> Multiband Gate
> Tape Simulator
> Transient Designer
> Vinyl
> Vocoder
> Wavetable
>

> The following plugin even crashes Cinelerra.
> =======
>
> Wavetable
>
> Here is a demo video about it: https://streamable.com/nfutk
> Crash dump is attached.
> I don't know if it's related to the elision problem.

By following your exact setup, we were able to duplicate here so it is not
the elision problem.  GG will be looking into this.   GG/Phyllis