[CinCV TNG] Audio Calf lv2 plugins WITH glitzy ui checked in -- note build changes necessary - GG

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat May 19 23:36:12 CEST 2018

On 19.05.2018 22:26, Phyllis Smith wrote:
> This was kind of a "first cut" to see if GG could even get this far --
> now he can dial in more capabilities and look into why the waveforms
> don't work.  As an example Calf Pulsator has a large display of "Freq.
> response" which you can mouse around in and it puts up some lines and
> values but does not do anything.  It is hard for me to even know what
> all of these knobs are supposed to do or if they are even working.
I get it. I am very glad that he made it work at all, because it was
really difficult with the documentation and useful information on this
topic. Some plugins and knobs are also completely strange to me.

> Somehow, I already predicted that you would want that.  Maybe it
> should just be the default -- we will have to wait and see after more
> testing.
You know me well. :-)
It makes sense.

> Also, just to let you know that GG may have a different solution for
> the elision workaround that we can not test here so may have to have
> you test later.  I am concerned that other Leap users out there who
> just download the build package won't have a clue on the elision
> solution or even feel confident enough to try it and this alternative
> solution is built in.
I can undo the current elision workaround and try out your different
solution. I'd be happy to test it.

To help you testing, here is a short feedback.

The following Calf plugins do not start the UI:
=======

Analyzer
Equalizer 12 Band
Equalizer 5 Band
Equalizer 8 Band
Monosynth
Multi Chorus
Multi Spread
Multiband Compressor
Multiband Gate
Tape Simulator
Transient Designer
Vinyl
Vocoder
Wavetable

The following plugin even crashes Cinelerra.
=======

Wavetable

Here is a demo video about it: https://streamable.com/nfutk
Crash dump is attached.
I don't know if it's related to the elision problem.