[CinCV TNG] Audio Calf lv2 plugins WITH glitzy ui checked in -- note build changes necessary - GG

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat May 19 22:06:05 CEST 2018

This update is a real pleasure. The quality of the Calf plugins is great
and therefore they will be standard for me.

I have a question:
The display of waveforms and some visual elements is not displayed in
the Calf plugins. If that's not possible, it wouldn't be a problem for
me. I am very happy that I can make the settings via the Calf interface.
I only ask because I'm not sure if it's because of my OpenSuse system
and I might be able to fix this.

Would it be possible to add an option in the Cinelerra settings, where
the Calf UI is automatically started together with the parameter list?
That would mean, if I press the button "show controls" of the plugin the
parameter list opens and additionally the Calf UI. With this additional
option I save myself the additional click for the UI every time.
Especially with large projects and many audio files, it would save time
in the long term. I will definitely prefer to use the Calf UI, as this
is more intuitive for me. Perhaps an option would be conceivable under
Appearance and then Flags with the label "Start Calf Plugins with UI".
Maybe you'll find a better name.

Sam