[CinCV TNG] Provide an user friendly gui for ffmpeg plugins? (GG Cin)

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed May 16 22:57:06 CEST 2018

I think the idea with the sliders in the FFmpeg window is very good. It
would be a clear relief. I have a little suggestion. I thought about it
and created a sample graphic. It's just an idea how to make the window a
little clearer and easier.

It would be also very great if the web page link would be visible in the
window, so that you can read the exact description of the plugin.
I would also add two more columns to the table to display the
description and the type of option.
With these small extensions you can see at a glance which settings are
involved.

Sam