[CinCV TNG] Provide an user friendly gui for ffmpeg plugins? (GG Cin)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:33:14 CEST 2018

Hi, wpfilmaker, haven't heard from you in awhile.  A titanic task is really
what it is -- as you would know just from having done the documentation for
each of the ffmpeg plugins.  This would make a great class project at
University!  There are also still several of the ffmpeg plugins that are
commented out because there are no default initial parameter values making
them non-operational.  An email was sent quite awhile back requesting this
from the ffmpeg group but got no response.

A slight improvement might be built in as is available for LV2 plugins in
the future.  There is a sample.png attached which shows the simple numbers
and above these, but below the top textbox where the number 36.000000 is
keyed in, is a dial (technically a pot - potentiometer) and a slider bar
that allows you to easily, interactively change the highlighted option's
value which takes affect immediately.  GG will look into whether or not
this is feasible for the ffmpeg plugins.    Phyllis