[CinCV TNG] Audio VST plugins

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon May 14 11:36:45 CEST 2018

If such a test were technically feasible, it would be a good solution
for Cinelerra and the users.

I tend to create an interface to Ardour via Jack or ALSA. As you say,
Ardour has a lot of possibilities and a working GUI. The automatic LV2
plugin test in Cinelerra would not be necessary because they would be
outsourced and covered by Ardour.  All LV2 plugins could be integrated
via Ardour. It's just an idea of mine if it would be technically
feasible the developers have to decide.

Good Guy can certainly say more on this subject.

Sam