[CinCV TNG] FFmpeg icons

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat May 12 12:59:02 CEST 2018

Yes, it's extremely painful, I've never been in such terrible pain.
Thanks to painkillers and pain ointments, things are better. There's
something positive about it, too. Typing with one hand on the keyboard
is really unusual and takes a little longer, but it is a good training
for the brain and coordination skills. ;-)

The creation of icons is no problem for me. It's a lot of fun.
Especially with the new Cinfinity design of the user interface it makes
a nice impression.

Sam