[CinCV TNG] Audio VST plugins

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed May 9 21:08:27 CEST 2018

@Glen
Very interesting information. My goal with the suggestion of an
interface to Jack was to connect audio workstations like Ardour to
Cinelerra to relieve Good Guy and other developers. Why not integrate
other tools that already exist? If it is a better solution than the one
I have proposed, I welcome it. Requesting additional developers is a
great thing! With LV2, GG has created a great basis for the future. I
hope we can get more developers excited about that.

@Phyllis & GG
Thanks for the slider and knob. A simple and ingenious solution, better
than having to enter the values manually. :-)

Sam