[CinCV TNG] Audio VST plugins

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed May 9 17:08:11 CEST 2018

I understand that the lack of documentation is a problem. Of course,
that makes it difficult. It really does not make sense at the moment to
make any effort on this subject. Thanks for the integration, though. I
am nevertheless pleased about the successful integration of this feature.

As an alternative, my suggestion would be to split the tasks. If it were
technically feasible to code an interface to Jack. The audio editing
could be done by Ardour. All LV2 plugins work with native GUI in Ardour.
We would no longer have to worry about this topic in the future and
would still be able to enjoy these plugins with native GUI. It would
have the same approach as Davinci Resolve and Fairlight.

Thanks anyway for the great work!

Sam