[CinCV TNG] Audio VST plugins

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:54:32 CEST 2018

bummer, this is weird...

this message is the result of a failed "asset" test in the code.
there is no code in my source base that is named "balance.c",
and the string "phase_integrate_max" does not occur in any
source, thirdparty library, or binary file.  Sooo...  it is lv2, and it
is loading the lv2 plugin, but it did not start it (instantiate).

what lv2 plugin set is loaded on your system?  I have only tried
"calf" so far.  There are a bunch of them.

gg