[CinCV TNG] Clips and Proxy

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue May 8 14:21:29 CEST 2018

If I create a Clips by a selection of the video in timeline (with proxy
enabled) and then I disable proxy, the new Viewer that I open with this
clip (Resources-> Clips) shows the video clipped.
For better explain, the steps are:
1) Enable proxy (not scaled)
2) Insert a video in Timeline
3) In Edit Mode select a part of video
4) Click "to clip" button (or "i" shortcut), and rename to "myClip1"
5) in Resource Window -> Clips double click on "myClip1" thumbnail and
the Viewer shows the clip with proxy (Ok).
6) Disable proxy (Original size)
7) Reload "myClip1" on Viewer and it shows my clip clipped (weird). But
if  I drag&drop this clip in Timeline the compositor shows it correctly
(Original size)

I think that the Viewer shows the video clipped with proxy size in a
area of the original size of the Project.

Igor