[CinCV TNG] Audio VST plugins

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Tue May 8 09:06:41 CEST 2018

First of all many thanks for the implementation of the LV2, really great
work!

The RPM Calf installation worked. All Calf plugins are displayed.

I can put the calf plugins on the audio track, but I can only enter the
values manually, without the graphical calf interface. Is it possible to
start the Calf interface? Especially the well-designed Calf Studio
interface makes working much easier. Some of these new plugins are
useless without a graphical interface.

For comparison I can use Calf Jack Host to display the plugins, but it
is intended for direct midi music production. I added a video showing
how to start the Calf plugins through Jack and the difference in using
the plugin. It would be great if I could start the Calf interface and it
would synchronize the values.
https://streamable.com/haukx

Sam