[CinCV TNG] Audio VST plugins

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:05:11 CEST 2018

Access to about 50 new LV2 plugins has been added / checked into the
cinelerra-gg GIT repository.  It took quite a bit of effort and hopefully,
users will let us know if some are not working.  We tested a few but are
not at all Audio knowledgable!

VERY IMPORTANT - currently you must have lilv-devel and calf packages
installed (or their equivalents) before you do the build or they will not
show up.  They have their own category in the Audio Plugins Visibility as
lv2.

If anything is wrong, please let us know.   GG/Phyllis