[CinCV TNG] Mixer Viewer / Multiple Cameras with proxy

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 18:43:06 CEST 2018

Attached is the missing page.  Features5 is written using linux open office
and then I export it to pdf.  It sometimes makes mistakes on the export and
I don't always find it.  But I think we need to at least put some more
effort in this section to make it easier to follow and provide an example
of proxy usage after GG gets time to verify the correctness of the program
code.