[CinCV TNG] "Click to play" on a Viewer window

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat May 5 17:49:33 CEST 2018

You're absolutely right. There is the Mixer feature only in the Media
tab, but somehow we forgot to include the Mixer feature in the Proxy
tab. I don't think it should be too much effort to integrate this
feature into Proxy Tab. GG can certainly say more about this. I agree
with the idea to integrate the mixer feature in the proxy tab. Maybe we
can add this item to the todo list. Sam