[CinCV TNG] "Click to play" on a Viewer window

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat May 5 10:07:30 CEST 2018

Thanks gg/Phyllis.
I read Ctrl+KP3 in the manual, but I thought that "Click to play" was a
kind of "Mixer viewer where" I follow these step:
1) open 2 (or more) New Viewer from Media
2) set only In Point in every Viewer
3) enable "click to play" icon
4) with focus in whatever Viewer press play ( or Ctrl+KP3) and I see
play in every Viewer in sync with start InPoint.

I tested also the "Open Mixer" Viewer but it not use proxy.
Then I created some clips (i key) aligned to my start point, and to have
proxy; but in Resources Window -> Clip Menu don't have "Open Mixer".

Probably my workaround is wrong;
in other NLE like Lightworks it work so, but proxy of Cinelerra is very
good for me to resize geometry with or without scaling.

Sorry. Maybe I gone out of the object/theme.

Igor