[CinCV TNG] [impr] context menu for single clips

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat May 5 11:35:05 CEST 2018

I've come up with another advantage. A really big advantage with the
context menu for single clips is that I can apply video transitions and
effects over several clips at the same time. Usually I first cut my
video material and put it in the correct order, then I add the video
transitions, but in Cinelerra always for each individual cut mark. In
Kdenlive I mark the clips and put a video transition over several clips.
This option saves an enormous amount of time and is very convenient. As
you can also see in my new demonstration, I don't have to lock any video
tracks at all. I simply mark the clips I want to edit and edit them.
This makes it unnecessary to lock the tracks over and over again. This
makes working in Kdenlive and Permiere more intuitive and saves a lot of
time. Especially with larger projects, locking and unlocking the
individual tracks is very time-consuming. The lock action is only a few
seconds, but for large projects this action multiplies to several
minutes. The context menu and the possibility to mark single video clips
or even several video clips at the same time raise the handling to a
whole new level. In my demo you can see how easy it is to edit the
individual clips.

https://streamable.com/e5cct

Sam