[CinCV TNG] "Click to play" on a Viewer window

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:56:53 CEST 2018

> In a Viewer Window I see a play icon on the bottom-right with the hint
> "click to play" but I don't found documentation on its function.

Also, after Sam's explanation, I will add a one line description to the
Shortcuts documentation.

>From start, I thought that it was an option to play all the Multi Viewer
> Window opened (and enabled with this icon), starting by the set InPoint.
> (Should be amazing).

And to get close to doing the above, you can set both the In AND Out
Points; then use Ctrl key + KP3 for normal forward play to start playing at
the InPoint (or any of the transport buttons/keys).  gg/Phyllis