[CinCV TNG] "Click to play" on a Viewer window

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri May 4 20:31:25 CEST 2018

Click2play means that you start or stop the playback with a left mouse
click.
For example, you have loaded a video in the viewer, then activate
click2play. Click anywhere in the viewer window with the left mouse
button, this should start the video playback. Click again and the video
stops. You can fast-forward or rewind frame by frame with the mouse
wheel, simply turn the mouse wheel in the viewer or compositor. Pressing
the mouse wheel causes the video to be played backwards.

Sam