[CinCV TNG] "Click to play" on a Viewer window

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri May 4 12:10:34 CEST 2018

Hi!
I'm using cinelerra-5.1 since about 2 month and it's very powerful on my
old PCs (of course I have to use "proxy").

My question:
In a Viewer Window I see a play icon on the bottom-right with the hint
"click to play" but I don't found documentation on its function.
Please, can You explain to me?

 From start, I thought that it was an option to play all the Multi
Viewer Window opened (and enabled with this icon), starting by the set
InPoint. (Should be amazing).

The cinelerra version I'm using now is
"cinelerra-5.1-mint18.2-20180430.x86_64-static.txz" on
LinuxMint-18.1-mate-64bit.
Thank you so much.

Igor