[CinCV TNG] CinelerraGG of 04/30/2018 refuses to boot under Linux Mint mate 17.3

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Tue May 1 23:32:00 CEST 2018

I downloaded the new built tar and now everything works perfectly again,
even with the old.bcast5.

As I don't have the skills to contribute to the code if I can at least
be useful in reporting some very normal development difficulties
encountered, it's very little for a very nice software that is
continually improving.

Thank you very much.

Pierre