[CinCV TNG] [glitch] Viewer playback "Always show next frame"

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 06:22:07 CEST 2018

Sam:

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:09 PM, Sam <cinelerra at posteo.de> wrote:

> That's really strange. I made a video, here you can see that it always
> stops one frame before the end, or the pointer arrives at the end and then
> jumps back one frame. Only after pressing the "Jump to end" button you can
> see that it closes the gap. I don't know what's causing it. Maybe it's
> actually KDE Plasma.
> https://streamable.com/k3txt

Surprisingly this did not occur on Fedora but after we saw your video, we
tested on Leap and reproduced.
GG just checked into the GIT repository a fix that worked on both distros
as far as we can tell.

Also, a small bug was found in Proxy which we tested and it seems to be
fine but if you notice any anomalies, let us know.  And, a field for New
Project path name was added for future use; Features5.pdf was updated.

GG/Phyllis