[CinCV TNG] FFmpeg 4.0 new plugin icons

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 02:24:46 CEST 2018

We plan on leaving the new ones you see in, so GG says to create icons for
any that you want.  Although some don't look useful to us, we have learned
over time that they are usable to some people; for example lut3d.  He says
since you are doing the work, you can decide which ones you want to do and
any that you don't want to do get be left with the default FF until they
become relevant.  I did like the audio "acontrast" real well!  GG/Phyllis