[CinCV TNG] [impr] Request; key frames for projector and camera automation

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Apr 27 22:28:25 CEST 2018

> Sam, F11 and F12 shortcuts for reset camera/projector have just been
> checked into GIT.
Thx, it works well.

> ALSO, the Ruler in the compositor has been improved to include DX, DY.
Nice improvement.

> AND, the Compositor buttons now automatically bring up the
> corresponding Info window.  Because "why not", it has to be done
> anyway.  If anyone finds a reason why this is inconvenient please let
> us know but we can't think of any reason and you can still get rid of
> the popup.

The automatic bring up of the corresponding info window has already
worked before? Did I misunderstand something?
I can't confirm the new behaviour. As soon as I pressed F1 the info
window disappears, this behavior is also wanted, because F1 has no info
window.  But if I press F3, for example, I get to the Mask view, but the
info window is disabled. I have to press F9 and then I get the info
window back. I can't make any difference from before. Maybe I'm wrong,
I'm not quite sure.