[CinCV TNG] [impr] FindObj plugin part 2

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 00:45:07 CEST 2018

Sam:

> Changing the size of the replacement object and the drag box of the
> replacement object does not work quite as expected. The option that the
> replacement object is not deformed is missing. Additionally I added some
> screenshots showing how it would probably be better for using the plugin.

There are new Leap plugins that can be extracted that solve the deformation
problem at:

https://cinelerra-cv.org/five/sam/cinelerra-5.1-leap42.3-20180423-x86_64.txz

A short explanation of the new additions is:

The third column that was added has the following new items:
Mode – the shape used for the replacement object:
  Square
  Rhombus
  Rectangle
  Parallelogram
  Quadrilateral – this is the default with no reshaping.

In the following descriptions, the projection refers to the image returned
from OpenCV.

Scale – by default is checked.
  not set: result scaled to the original object area.
  set: the result area is the same as the projection.
Rotate – rotates around the center point, aligned to the horizon.
  not set: the result is orthographic.
  set: the result is rotated to match the projection
Translate – moves from 1 place to another.
  not set: the result is centered over the original object.
  Set: the result is centered over the projection.