[CinCV TNG] Cinfinity design

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:36:05 CEST 2018

Sam: sorry for the late reply but I couldn't find them and had to wait for
GG to point them out to me.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 1:47 PM, Sam <cinelerra at posteo.de> wrote:

> I am currently creating the new Cinfinity design and wanted to know if I
> can change these elements, pls see scrennshot. Are these simple PNG images?
> What size is the black background? Are those three individual elements or
> just two, background image and the red crosses? Thx.
>
> These files are in:

{your_cinpath}/plugins/theme_unflat/data

# ls pan*.*
pan_channel.png        panel_divider.png  pankeyframe.png      pan_up.png
pan_channel_small.png  pane.png           pan_popup.png
pane_dn.png            pane_up.png        pan_stick.png
pane_hi.png            pan_hi.png         pan_stick_small.png

Each of the themes has its own set, so theme_suv, theme_hulk, each have
theirs and so new ones will be in "theme_cinfinity" I would assume.  I
think this answers everything, but if not let me know.   phyllis