[CinCV TNG] [impr] Workspaces

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:21:36 CEST 2018

Sam, make as many suggestions as would be helpful and it is best to get
them written down because sometimes they can be integrated with other ideas
at the same time.

Right now GG is having technical difficulties with findobject to get the
box to be a rectangle as shown in your last screenshots.  But when someone
reports a crash or serious bug he has to stop working on improvements and
handle that first.   GG/Phyllis