[CinCV TNG] [impr] Workspaces

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Apr 18 01:40:48 CEST 2018

I hope I don't bother you with my many suggestions. I work a lot with
Cinelerra at the moment and before I forget my ideas I prefer to write
them down. If it gets too much, just let me know.

When editing videos, I first cut the video and then I do the color
grading. I don't need a viewer for the color grading and arrange the
windows a little different, it would be great if Cinelerra could
remember different workspaces. Cinelerra can already remember the window
position very well. Basically, you only need three to five workspaces.
For example, I go to workspace one, arrange my windows the way I need
them and click Save settings. With the second workspace I do it exactly
like this. It would be a relief, because the windows can be arranged
differently depending on the task. I added a picture.