[CinCV TNG] [glitch] Viewer playback "Always show next frame"

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Apr 18 01:09:17 CEST 2018

That's really strange. I made a video, here you can see that it always
stops one frame before the end, or the pointer arrives at the end and
then jumps back one frame. Only after pressing the "Jump to end" button
you can see that it closes the gap. I don't know what's causing it.
Maybe it's actually KDE Plasma.

https://streamable.com/k3txt