[CinCV TNG] [glitch] zoom curve tangent & disjoint

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Apr 16 21:42:32 CEST 2018

I'm about to recreate the font effects from an Adobe Premiere YouTube
demo for my tutorial.  Unfortunately, I have problems adjusting the zoom
so that I can make a zoom curve looks like an exponential curve. My zoom
curve always has a downward curvature. I have attached some photos. I
remember that it was possible earlier, but something has changed in the
behavior of the tagent and disjoint. Shortening the line would be
important to get a more natural zoom. Especially when I fly towards an
object, the zoom behavior is more like an exponential curve. According
to the current state (see screenshot zoom curve) I zoom out and then a
little bit later I zoom in. I don't want to zoom out, but that makes the
zoom curve current. At the moment this point is not very important
because I was able to recreate the desired effect with Natron
Compositing, but it would be nice if we could find a long-term solution.

https://youtu.be/ma9P4nTVtDs?t=19m19s