[CinCV TNG] [impr] FindObj plugin part 2

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Apr 15 01:43:12 CEST 2018

I needed the line in the previous version of the FindObj plugin to align
the frame around the object. With the new version it is no longer
necessary, because the drag box does this task. I don't need thicker
lines anymore.
Sorry, I forgot to report that point as done.
I will finish the tutorial tomorrow, I was still busy with the new
control buttons and the new Cinfintiy design.

Sam