[CinCV TNG] [glitch] hiding plugins from the timeline

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sat Apr 14 23:37:51 CEST 2018

Cool, I wouldn't have thought of that. I thought it was only possible
with the other buttons, but not with the row expander. I learned
something new.

I tried to compile the latest version, but it fails again because of the
OpenCV plugins, without the OpenCV it works. Did you possibly save the
plugin somewhere?

I use the following command:

./configure --prefix=/usr --with-opencv=sta

Is it so correct?

Sam