[CinCV TNG] [glitch] hiding plugins from the timeline

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 23:21:40 CEST 2018

> The name "Plugin Keyframes" definitely makes more sense. It describes
> exactly what it shows, the keyframes of the plugins.

The above has been renamed from Plugin Autos to Plugin Keyframes which is
more self-explanatory.

> Wouldn't another option make sense where I can hide all plugins at once?
> That would make sense because I can hide all the other elements of the
> timeline at once, such as the assets, the title, etc. Because I was looking
> for that option, but I couldn't find it. I think it's great that I can hide
> the plugins of the individual tracks, but I wanted to hide all plugins at
> once in my big project to get a better overview

It is already easier to do this without having to bring up Show Overlays.
The button that you press in the patchbay to turn off/on the display of the
plugins can be used with the Shift key (as can just about all if not all of
the other buttons here).  So:

1) hold down Shift and click on the top row expander; now you will see ALL
tracks' plugins disappear except for the track you are on
2) click on the expander once more to get rid of that first track's plugin

Shift click on the top row expander again to turn them all back on.