[CinCV TNG] [impr] picture filter missing (load window)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 20:46:50 CEST 2018

We did not send email on the latest GIT checkin because we *found a problem*
at the last minute with the Drag box - which occurs in findobject AND the
Title plugin.  It is still usable but the mouse has to be not over the drag
point and is true only when drag box is on the entire object.  Several
other fixes that are in do work like filters, such as webm added on the
same line as mkv because webm is a subset of mkv.  More later.