[CinCV TNG] [glitch] hiding plugins from the timeline

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Apr 13 22:22:20 CEST 2018

The name "Plugin Keyframes" definitely makes more sense. It describes
exactly what it shows, the keyframes of the plugins.

Wouldn't another option make sense where I can hide all plugins at once?
That would make sense because I can hide all the other elements of the
timeline at once, such as the assets, the title, etc. Because I was
looking for that option, but I couldn't find it. I think it's great that
I can hide the plugins of the individual tracks, but I wanted to hide
all plugins at once in my big project to get a better overview.