[CinCV TNG] [impr] FindObj plugin part 2

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Apr 13 00:40:20 CEST 2018

Here is a better example video, as I know it from After Effects. The
replacement layer is the layer with the text. You can see that the layer
is moved to the tracked object. I know that it certainly cannot be
implemented to this extent, but I would be happy if the replacement
layer could be moved a little bit.

https://youtu.be/fh5jbGJJic4?t=6m3s

Sam