[CinCV TNG] [impr] FindObject

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Apr 12 17:38:53 CEST 2018

It works very well. It is indeed a very big improvement.

I noticed that the FindObj plugin is much smaller. Before it was about
46 MiB and now it is about 6 MiB. Maybe that's why the file got smaller.
GG seems to have cleaned up the plugin a bit.

The problem with the thickness of the line still exists. I made a short
video, you can see that the frame disappears completely again and again.

https://streamable.com/aov4u

A small suggestion, if it were technically feasible. If the check mark
at the scene option (Drag) is set and I set the check mark at object box
(Drag), then the check mark at scene disappears automatically. It's just
an idea, if the implementation isn't too complicated. I can well imagine
that some users might be confused if they realize that they can't check
the box because they don't have the background information for this
feature. With this small improvement the function would be clearer. If
it is technically too complex or not feasible, then it is not a problem.
The current solution is also good. Thx.

Sam