[CinCV TNG] Motion tracking with FindObject :-)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:13:17 CEST 2018

Users should use the NLE that fits their needs and not everyone likes the
same thing -- that is why there are a lot of different car manufacturers --
some like a KIA and some like a BMW -- else we would all still be driving
Model T Fords.

opensource.com/article/18/4/new-state-video-editing-linux

I looked at the above and it seems obvious that he really likes kdenlive
and it works very well for him.  Good for him.

On the other hand, the source below gives kdenlive 18-3 for a total of 15
points (pros minus cons) whereas Cinelerra GG is awarded 50-3 for a total
of 45 points.  There is something to support anyone's opinion but I don't
know too many people who pick a Linux OS based on the NLE they will be
wanting to run as in his statement of runs well if use a "stable version of
Kdenlive on a stable Linux OS".

http://dquinton.github.io/debian-install/tutorial/04b-video-editors.html