[CinCV TNG] Motion tracking with FindObject :-)

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Apr 11 21:27:14 CEST 2018

Hi Wolfgang,

I agree with you. I also agree with Igor, there are many other good
alternatives for Linux. It's always a matter of personal taste. I
personally like Kdenlive best from the surface, but I had too many
crashes with it. I also tested the other NLEs. Most of the time I want
to cut a video and make some color corrections, add some text and music.
Cinelerra can do very well for my purposes. Since I discovered Cinelerra
GG for myself, I have to admit it runs stable and gets better and
better. It already has a professional approach, it's not perfect, no
question, but it's good for me. Like you, Wolfgang, I think Cinelerra
will be more popular again in the future. With greater popularity will
certainly come more supporters who can improve the foundation of
Cinelerra, especially a one window interface would be desirable.
Thanks Igor for the links, a very interesting article.

Sam